I
really liked the article Keats shared today about the options available on the
EPA website: Social Media at EPA. It's important for
everyone to be able to stay informed about environmental awareness and to be
invited to participate in existing programs that help sustain the habitability
of our planet.
I
also want to go back to the blog presented by Brianna, which presents the
photography of Mark Graf: http://www.grafphoto.com/.
His pictures are amazing, and his blog is more interactive and similar to a
website, which is what I would like to emulate with my own blog.
I’m
feeling miserably sick today; I’ve been fighting off a flu bug for the past two
weeks now. But I’m glad I came to class today anyway because I would not have
wanted to miss out on all of the information that was shared here today about
how social media is used in the business world and the various blogs that I
would have never thought to have gone looking for on my own.
I
wasn’t particularly eager to share the articles and blogs I initially found in
my search because my interests in editing and songwriting seem like they would
not be relatable or engaging. I was a bit apprehensive about sharing the
information from my assignment because these topics are very personal for me
and close to my heart.
The
One Drive document sharing is also a new experience for me. Having everyone
editing the same page at the same time is an interesting occurrence. It’s one
of the most important things I’ve learned in class thus far because the work I
plan to pursue once I finish this course requires the ability to edit and share
information virtually.
No comments:
Post a Comment