Recording a PowerPoint presentation is my favorite
assignment we had for this class this quarter. I know my instructor is always
saying how regular PowerPoint presentations are boring, but I disagree. You do
so much in PowerPoint, and I haven’t even taken the class yet. I really look
forward to taking the PowerPoint class. I think it’ll be awesome to learn how
to use the software much more extensively. But with the amount of knowledge I
do have and the features I do know how to use, I think making a presentation on
it was priceless.
Now I can use the software to make videos for YouTube. I can
make a bunch of slides using whatever pictures, annotations, texts, and
animations I want; then I can record my songs to use with the visuals. I think
this approach will work a lot better than presenting a video of myself singing,
which is what I have now. Watching me sit and sing in front of a blank wall is
not very entertaining in my opinion.
The best part of the Web-based Technologies class is that
we’re learning to use technology that we are actually going to use in real
life, and we are learning how to learn how to use new technologies so we will
be better at adapting and adjusting to our ever-changing world. The flow of
information and products available is evolving at such a fast pace, it’s not
possible to keep up with everything. But if we know how to figure things out as
we go, we’re much more likely to be successful.
No comments:
Post a Comment