Saturday, February 7, 2015

Practice

     It was really hard for me to participate in class online because there were too many distractions going on around me and in my head, and I was in the learning lab. I don’t know how I might ever be able to actually work from home where the distractions are many fold. I already had other tabs open on my PC; I was pursuing other interests online while waiting for class to start. Also, I was able to browse through YouTube on my own as the instruction was progressing. I had difficulties following along as I only had one screen available. I couldn’t see what the instructor was walking us through and my own account for the site at the same time.

     However, it was pretty cool to be able to receive moderator privileges and share the quick little test video I made using my webcam with the rest of the class. I just wish I were able to see what it looked like from the perspective of another student as I was playing through it on my own machine. I know it’s supposed to look just the same on their display area as it does on my monitor, but I would have liked to have been able to see it both ways at the same time. Hopefully, we’ll be able to walk through it all again in class next week so I can see my neighbor’s screen and my own screen at the same time. That would be cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment